- Educational Achievement Scholarship Application – $1,000
- This scholarship is designed to recognize students that have shown exemplary academic achievements with the award to be used toward their college or post-graduate education.
- This scholarship is targeted specifically towards students admitted to and/or enrolled in an academic discipline geared towards becoming a health professional (e.g. medical school, nursing school, pharmacy school, etc.). Funding for each scholarship is provided by CAAHP and generous members of the CAAHP and thus a limited number of recipients can be awarded.
The applicant must:
- be of Chaldean/Assyrian/Syriac Descent
- be in academic good standing as (1) a graduating high school senior, (2) a full time student enrolled at a 2 or 4-year institution, or (3) a current student at a postgraduate program
- demonstrate excellent academic credentials
- demonstrate community service and involvement (applicants with strong internship/work experience will be highly considered)
- complete the application in its entirety and submit a 500 word, double-spaced essay
If selected to receive the scholarship, the applicant must be available to attend the awards ceremony scheduled to be held on December 2, 2023.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed and awarded by the CAAHP Scholarship Committee after verification of student enrollment to the specified academic institution.
Fully complete and sign this application form.
1. Complete the essay question below. Make sure to include the essay with your application when emailing. Essay may be completed as a separate document. The essay must be a maximum of 500 words, double-spaced, 12 point font.
2. Request and submit an unofficial transcript from your school’s Registrar to verify your good academic standing, cumulative grade point average and confirm that you are a full-time student taking the minimum number of hours as required by school.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2023 (We will not accept any applications after this date)